* ONLY works with 80 Percent Arms .308 lower receivers
* Makes machining easier, faster and safer!
* Built-in drill/end-mill depth gauge for trigger and rear-shelf pockets
* Quick verification of depth setting eliminates slippage issues
* Designed to hold tolerances using a common hand-drill
* Drill press not required, milling is done with a router
* Pocket drilling requires 10 holes drilled once
* Trigger pocket can be cut in 6 to 11 passes
* Whole process can be completed in an hour
* Can be used to make dozens of lowers
* All components are hard coat anodized
MADE IN THE USA
NOTE: Router NOT included.